As am starting to write this entry, am thinking if I've honestly picked up a right name for myself?
Am I actually a dissident or just a part of majority which is living on the edge of total decadence. A majority that has started to exist without any sense of purpose. Is filling my own stomach and progeny my only reason to be on this earth. Too long have I been a part of the majority. Too long have I been hearing and not listening. Too long have I had sight but no vision. Too long have I thought why has the world, and the man in general, become so selfish and abandoned the thought as soon as I had the most trivial of things cross my path.
Today I care more for getting the window seat on the bus, than a human child dying. And if it sounds too gross, you may choose to ask yourself and you might not be too different from me. And that's why I say, maybe I am a part of the majority after all.
I'm writing all this out here, maybe 'cause I've nothing better to do. Am really thinking now, would I've even bothered had I had a slight headache or a plan for a movie.
Maybe and maybe not. Only time will tell, if I live up to be a renegade or just another person with an Internet connection and some spare time.
No comments:
Post a Comment